Most of the working women feel as if they are working for a second shift, when they have to spend hours to clean a house after coming from office. Many of them feel that they are not able to clean the house to that extent, which a healthy house requires. For them, availing home cleaning services is the best option. There are companies that offer green and natural cleaning services.
When reviews about cleaning services were taken from women availing these services, most of them accepted the fact that they were able to balance work and personal life. Now, they do not have to worry about the cleanness of the house. To keep the family healthy and safe is the major concern of women.
Living in a clean environment is beneficial for families in many ways. Some of the benefits are:
* Improves the mood and morale of occupants
* Improves health and prevents diseases and allergies
* Reduces pollution and dust in house
* Increases life of properties in house
In Ottawa, home cleaning companies offer natural and certified green cleaning services. They even offer specialized services like interior air quality improvement, which is especially beneficial in case there are kids in the house. Environment friendly cleaning is for women seeking long-term benefits for their families and pets. Green cleaning helps in reducing carbon footprint on the planet.
Home cleaning companies do not use cleaning products, which can lead to health problems like asthma and allergies, attention disorders, or cancer. Their cleaning professionals undergo special training for green cleaning. This educates them about the use of cleaning solutions and equipments like HEPA vacuums and microfibers that are Green certified. Basic principle of green cleaning program:
* Looking for inside and outside ways: Mostly, pollutants enter the house through feet; so, indoor air quality programs are important to trap and remove dirt before it enters the house.
* Use of Environment Friendly Products: Reduced usage of cleaning chemicals to provide natural and green cleaning.
* Vacuuming, extraction, rinsing and drying. Carpets are the favourite place for mould growth. Special vacuuming techniques are used for efficient cleaning.
* Mechanical capturing of dirt: Use products like microfiber dusting cloths and flat mops, to eliminate the need of chemicals.
* Focus on special places: Cleaning of special areas such as doorknobs, railing and other fixtures, to which people come in contact frequently.
* Applying disinfectant in restrooms: Bathrooms are the most germ prone area in the house; so disinfectants are used.
* Use of green products: Use of recycled chlorine-free paper tissues and towels
Green and certified natural cleaning companies follow these principles to make houses germ-free for healthy living.