Window cleaning is a method of cleaning architectural glass which is used for structural, decorative and lighting purposes. Commercial work is carried out for formal tender purposes. Processes like regulation, equipment including financial compensation are very much needed in window cleaning equipment and window cleaning supplies. Some common supplies which are needed for window cleaning are water, soap, bucket, rags, sponge cleaners, water sprays, trash bags, liners, dusters and duster sprays are the basic requirements for Window cleaning equipment and window cleaning supplies.
Many companies have sprung up in western countries for window cleaning purposes due to increased population and pollution which create irritants and dust accompanied with thick dark soot which covers the glass panes of the structural building. However there are number of tools added by one of the companies like Cocoa Zen are newspaper, rubbing alcohol, sand paper, vinegar, ammonia, hydrogen peroxide, thick cotton, treated oils and lubricants like WD30 and polishing substances like varnishes are very much used by the Window cleaning companies. Then there are items which protect the supplies that are not being used like Apron, rubber gloves and tarp. Now, moving on towards the techniques which should be used for proper cleaning and various other requirements for a perfect cleaning are:
* Testing: First of all before starting any cleaning work a piece of cloth or rag must be tested before it is applied on a window pane or a glass surface. Taking the rag or cloth and rubbing it on a surface like broken furniture would insure if the cloth or rag is leaving its mark on the furniture or not. After its approval the glass substances must be perfectly washed with water and other cleaning detergents. There are many other techniques which vary from place to place and region to region. Let us now discuss about some more important techniques for cleaning and maintenance purpose.
* Chamois and Scrim: Which is used to remove dirt and other pollutants from the surfaces that it is worked upon
* Water blowers and sprayers: Thin streams of water hard blower pumps can also be used for all over cleaning and washing purposes.
* Suspended boards: These are such window cleaning supplies, which a person takes support on the stand by which he is able to transfer him to the desired spot to be cleaned and helps him to cover required spots.
* Supported Access: By which he is able to take proper guidance from the supervisors to access a particular spot and go there by proper channeling
* Scaffolding: It is erected from the ground using metal poles giving a rigid position for the cleaner, not to be confused with suspended boards
* Ladders: The basic tool for any human work to reach a higher level is the ladder.
These are some important techniques and measures taken by cleaning companies to properly dispose their undertakings. Window cleaning equipment and supplies are very important in today’s fast developing world. If the glass infrastructures and other exposed things of the building are properly cleaned and maintained, it attracts many visitors and workers who are willing to discharge their duties into the companies operating inside the building.